In this article, you will learn:
- Types of analytics that can be tracked.
- How to view analytics?
- How to filter analytics?
- How to download the filtered analytics?
Track analytics to see how the chats and email tickets are handled.
In Inbox, analytics can be viewed and exported (as CSV files) for the following:
- Chats analytics: View analytics for all the types of chats. Monitor chat support performance and metrics.
- Agent performance: Analyse team performance metrics and improve productivity.
- Email analytics: Monitor your email support performance and its metrics.
1. View analytics
To view analytics, follow the given steps:
- Open Inbox > Analytics.
- Select Chat analytics or Agent performance or Email analytics.
- Select the required analytics you wish to view (for example, chat analytics > assigned chat). The chart and heatmap(not available for email analytics) will be displayed on the right side.
To view the analytics of your own choice, you can create a custom dashboard from the insights module.
2. Filter analytics
Follow the below steps to filter any of the 3 analytics:
- Click Filter.
The required analysis can be filtered based on:
- Group name: Select a group name from the drop-down. This is to monitor a particular group.
- Agent name: A specific agent can be analyzed, select the agent's name from the dropdown.
- Language: You can filter for the language the chat took place in. For example, if you want to track customers speaking german so that you can improve agents' german speaking skills, you can use this filter.
Click Apply filter for the changes to reflect on the screen.
Results can also be filtered for a time period. Select the time frame from the dropdown below.
- You can also select a custom range by selecting the start and the end date on the calendar after clicking the custom option from the dropdown.
3. Download reports
- Based on the applied filter, reports can be downloaded by clicking the Export CSV button. The required files get downloaded to the local system.