Yellow.ai's Flow Campaign is a conversational marketing tool with an advanced campaign builder. It helps marketers deliver a comprehensive customer experience across channels and engage customers at every stage of their journey.
A Flow Campaign consists of user journeys which you can use to strategically target customers across channels. You can quickly develop flows using the no-code builder according to your business needs. This also allows you to track customer activities across platforms and analyze the data to make decisions.
You have two options to create Flow campaigns:
Flow campaigns use cases
This sample use case shows how to effectively engage users by nudging them at different stages in a flow using the Flow campaign.
Consider a cart abandonment example in an e-commerce store.
- Send a reminder message through a Push notification to proceed with the purchase after one day.
- For users who have read the push notification, send an exclusive 10% off coupon on WhatsApp.
- If the user has not responded to the message, resend the coupon over WhatsApp after 48 hours.
- Wait a couple more days and end the flow.
Brand settings for Flow campaigns
As a campaign manager, you have the ability to add crucial brand information that enhances the personalization of templates for each flow. You can provide the following details:
- Describe about brand: Enter essential details about your brand within a limit of 1,000 characters.
- Attributes (up to 10): These attributes contribute to creating a comprehensive brand persona and offer valuable insights into customer perception. Choose from the predefined list or add new attributes.
To add your brand details:
On the Flows page of the Engage module, click on Brand settings.
In Describe about brand, enter essential details about your brand within 1000 characters. For best results, provide as much information as possible.
In Attributes, select the attributes that reflect your brand's persona. You can also add a new attribute by entering its name and pressing the Enter key.