CSAT (Customer satisfaction) score is a numerical measure of customer satisfaction.
This setting helps you to measure how happy your customers are with agents and their service. If you want to retain more customers and increase customer lifetime value, it’s essential to keep customer satisfaction high by resolving their queries. CSAT helps you solve problems, prevent churn, and identify happy customers that can become your advocates and evangelists. It’s an essential step in the process of building customer loyalty, creating customer delight, and areas to excel, improve, and generate positive word-of-mouth.
- When the agent clicks Resolve after the chat is resolved, the user gets a message to rate the agent and the interaction when this feature is enabled on the Customer satisfaction set.
- The user can select a number and rate the agent.
- Whether it’s through a message, or simply a nice email, always thank the customer for their time, regardless of the nature of the feedback.
Enable default feedback - This default feedback will work only on your website chatbot. For other channels like WhatsApp, Facebook, etc., you can create flows in Studio.
Follow the below steps to enable the customer satisfaction feature:
- Open Inbox > Settings.
- Search and select Customer satisfaction.
- Enable the toggle.
- These user feedbacks can be found on the Data Explorer section of the Insights module.