In this guide, we walk you through the various behavioural automation rules, that can be used to improve the navigation for a SaaS website visitor.
For this walkthrough, we have broken down the website into Homepage, Solutions Page, Product Details Page, Blog Page and Pricing Page. There could, of course, be many more pages and use cases other than the ones covered in this guide.
- Homepage Help → Brands do not want visitors spending too much time on the homepage. Visitors should quickly move to the next stage in the funnel, ie, solutions page, blogs or the pricing page. We can use URL Targeting, Seconds on Page, Seconds of Inactivity and Scroll % triggers to identify visitors who are stuck on the homepage, and use Inbound Campaigns to help them move to the next stage.
- Homepage Ad Banner → Visitors will often land on your website through an external campaign or referrer. Such visitors have a very specific intent. You can identify which source they've come from using URL Query Param and Referrer targeting rules, and create personalised engagements.
- Social Proof → A visitor exploring your solutions is a potential customer. Win their confidence by suggesting related blogs and customer success-stories and move them a step closer to conversion. Identify such visitors using URL Targeting.
- Blog Recommendation → A visitor who exists your Blog Page without reading a significant chunk of your Blog probably didn’t find what they were looking for. Such drop-offs can be prevented by collecting visitor preference and recommending better content right when the visitor is about to bounce off. Identify such visitors using URL Targeting, Scroll % and Exit Intent
- Collecting Opt-ins → When a visitor finishes reading the entire blog, they probably liked what they read. This might be the perfect moment to collect a WhatsApp or email opt-in in order to start sending them similar blogs. Identify such visitors using URL Targeting and Scroll %
- Qualify Leads & Schedule Demos → Identify visitors who want to schedule a demo, let the chatbot qualify them and set-up a meeting, ensuring that your sales team wake up to a productive calendar. Use the CTA Click event to achieve the same
- Increase Conversions → Visitors who spend too much time on the pricing page or are about to exit it, can be converted faster through targeted promotions. Identify such visitors using URL Targeting, Seconds on Page, Seconds of Inactivity and Exit Intent