- This guide introduces you to the various types of Web Behaviour Triggers and what each of them mean. A Web Behaviour Trigger is used to define When the campaign will be executed
- This guide also gives a quick walkthrough of how to set up multiple conditions and condition sets, and how they can be used to create AND, or OR Conditions
You will have various Web Behaviour Triggers to choose from:
- URL – When the visitor is on the URL defined, display the campaign. There are a few ways to target by URL, some of which are “is/is not”, and "includes / does not include."
- URL Path – This is the /path (in this example" /pricing)that displays after the core URL (https://yellow.ai/pricing)
- URL Host – This is the subdomain or core domain of the URL (https://yellow.ai/pricing)
- URL Query Param – This is any query parameter within a URL. You will have to define the Query Param using key=value pair
- Referrer – This is the URL that refers the website to the page they're on now (google.com)
- Number of Site Visits – The number of times a user has visited your site (sessions, not page views).
- Device – The options here are mobile, desktop, or tablet
- Seconds on Page – After somebody has been on the page for a certain number of seconds, the campaign will get triggered.
- Scroll percentage – After a visitor scrolls X percent of a page, the campaign will get triggered.
- On Exit Intent – This triggers when a user's cursor leaves the window on the top half of the screen, usually indicating they intend to change browser tabs or close this tab/window.
- Cookie – display your campaign to users who have or don't have a specific cookie attached to them! You will have to define the cookies using key=value pairs
- CTA - here you define an element of the page, which when clicked, will execute the campaign. Use the selector here and define the key=value pair.
When to use "AND” or "OR”:
By default, every “condition” within a “condition set” will have an AND between them. Every “condition set” will have an OR between them. When all conditions in any of the condition sets are met, the campaign will get triggered.
We will talk about Web Behavior triggers to identify in e-commerce.