This guide shows you how to manage your campaigns, duplicate them, prioritise them and monitor their performance metrics.
You can use Campaigns Actions for a single campaign, or for bulk campaigns, as shown in the GIF below.
A campaign Status can be the following:
- Active → This campaign has been successfully created and would be triggered if the conditions are met
- Inactive → This campaign has been successfully created, however, it won’t be triggered if the conditions are met
- Draft → This campaign has not yet been successfully created and is incomplete. You can choose to edit it anytime to complete the campaign setup
You will have various Campaign Actions to choose from:
- Deactivate/Activate → This action deactivates an active campaign, and activates an inactive one
- Archive → This action “deletes” a campaign
- Duplicate → This action creates a duplicate of that specific campaign. The newly created duplicate will have the lowest priority(more on priority later) and will also have “-duplicate” suffixed to it’s name
- Edit → This action takes you back to the campaign setup journey, and you can use this to make changes to an existing campaign
This section can be used to get a glimpse of how well your campaigns are performing.
This is what each of the metrics mean:
- Overlay Widget Impressions → This is the no. of times the Widget is loaded. (n/a for “Chat Widget“)
- Overlay Widget Conversions → This is % of times the button is clicked. (n/a for “Chat Widget“)
- Chat Widget Impressions → This is the no. of times the Chat Widget Nudge is loaded.
- Chat Widget Engagement → This is the % of times the Chat Widget Nudge is clicked.
Campaign prioritisation ensures that no two campaigns are triggered at the exact same instant.
Any new campaign created, will be auto-assigned the lowest priority, ie, the highest “priority number”. No two campaigns can ever have the same “priority number”.
NOTE: When a duplicate is created, since it is a new campaign, it will also be assigned the lowest priority, ie, the highest “priority number”.
Re-prioritisation of your campaigns is really easy, and the PRIORITY column comes in handy here.
Click on the “priority number” of any campaign and change it to a new priority. You’ll notice the campaigns will get re-arranged based on the newly assigned priorities.