You might often want to reach out to users on a particular date, or after they have completed a certain number of days from that particular date. Below we will show you how you can create date based segment to achieve such use cases.
- Reaching out to employees who have completed 7 days since date of joining
- Reaching out to users who signed up 7 days back
Such segments target users who fall with-in a certain range from a particular date
This sort of a segment can be created using properties that are of Date or DateTime data type. The operator that can be selected are:
- is was exactly
- will be exactly
- in the last
- in the next
- Sending out Birthday Greetings!
This segment can be set up only for Date type properties. If the campaign runs on 10th June 2022:
- Current Day → Picks the day of when the segment is calculated, ie, 10th
- Current Month → Picks the month of when the segment is calculated, ie, June
- Any Year → Ignores the Year
Therefore, all users with Date = 10th June, regardless of year, will be targeted.