- Open the telegram app in your device and search for a Bot named @BotFather to create a new Telegram Bot.
- Start the conversation with that bot, then you can see the option to create a new bot in the message.
- And now it will ask you to choose a name for your bot, Provide the name for the bot and this will show up as the display name to the users.
- And then it will ask you to provide the username for the bot and it should end with ‘bot’ ex: stagingbot, demoBot etc..
- Then after it will send a congratulation message along with the access token, Copy that access token and put it in the bot’s telegram channel integration page and connect.
- That’s it your bot is now connected to the telegram bot and you can search for bot name and start the conversations with it.