- Go to the link https://developers.google.com/hangouts/chat/how-tos/bots-publish and click Enable the API in step 1.
- Select Create a new project from the dropdown and enter the project name
Open your project in the API CONSOLE by clicking the hyper link in step 3
In Google API console click ENABLE API AND SERVICES
- Search for Hangouts Chat API and enable it.
- Make sure your project name is selected in the project section
- Click on your project name as shown below
- Go to Configuration settings and fill the required bot details.
Paste “https://app.yellowmessenger.com/integrations/hangouts/receive/botId” in Bot URL field.
- Go to https://chat.google.com/ , add your bot and start your conversation
For a more detailed explanation go to the link -
Note: Follow only Step 2: Publish the bot and Step 3: Run the sample. https://developers.google.com/hangouts/chat/quickstart/apps-script-bot