API Endpoint: https://[API-Server]/odata/v2/[Entity]/$metadata
Authorization token: Basic auth
Filters: eq, in, and, or, ge, le, not, like, etc.
Deactivate / Ex-Employee:
For getting end-date and other terminate data:
SuccessFactors leave module entity:
|Time Account Type||Sets of rules to accrue fixed or a certain amount of balance regularly for each leave type.|
|Time Type||These are nothing but the different leave types in your organization eg. Annual Leave, Study Leave etc|
|Time Profile||Sets of Leave types applicable to specific employee|
|Time Account||It holds all the obtained leave balance|
Steps to manage time off entity:
- Login to SuccessFactors with Admin scope
- Search for Manage Time off structure in the top search bar.
- Select the entity from the first dropdown (time account type, time type, employee time, time account etc.)
- Select the record for update from next dropdown
- Take Action > Make correction > Make the changes > Save.
Steps to Add new record to time off entity: For adding new record to an entity, use the dropdown in the right side and select the entity category that you want to add a record in.
Steps to assign time profile to employee:
- Search for the employee in top search bar.
- Goto the employee’s Job information section and click on edit icon
- Update the Time information details (word schedule, holiday calendar, Time profile)
- Click on Save, it will automatically create a Time account for the employee.
According to the above image configuration. Time Profile : Time off Test (TIME_OFF_TEST) Time Type: (*Leave Type*) Sick Leave : SICK_LEAVE Annual Leave 2 : ANNUAL_LEAVE
Get balance wrt already availed leaves in past. (Response1)
Get Leave requests already approved for future leaves. (Response2)
Check in Portal In User Profile : User Profile > Actions > Manage leave of absence. In Manage Data: SF portal > Manage Time Off Structures > Employee Time > [externalCode]